- aged under 24 on the day of the examination;
- holder of an A-Level diploma (upper sixth formers are admitted provided they get their high school graduation diploma);
- students having started or finished university studies in France or abroad.
- a written test (coef. 2);
- two fine arts tests, one of which is sent by mail to the applicants fifteen days before the examination (coef.2);
- an English test (coef.1);
- a twenty minutes interview with a jury composed of three teachers (coef.3).
Committee for the recognition of foreign degrees and integration into ongoing studies
Registration fees: 30€
INTEGRATION INTO ONGOING STUDIES, 2nd AND 4th YEAR ONLY
Students who started their post-secondary art studies in other establishments may apply to the Pavillion Bosio through the Committee for the recognition of foreign degrees. The CRFD is open to students who are Monaco nationals, French or international students who fulfil one of the following conditions:
- be holder of a diploma in fine arts granted by a public authority, or either a public or a public or private, French or foreign institution;
- to show evidence of years of study in fine arts carried out in a post secondary establishment which falls under the authority of the National Education or Culture Ministry, in a foreign university or art school;
- to have started or achieved studies in a French or foreign university.
ORGANISATION OF THE COMMITTEE
Presentation of a portfolio and thirty minutes interview with a jury gathering four professors convened in a local committee. Written notification to attend is sent by mail.
NB: Students who are not French speakers must sit a written French proficiency test and testify to a valid Knowledge of French Test : “Test de Connaissance en Français”, TCF level 6 (C2), 5 (C1) or 4 (B2).
Committee for the recognition of foreign degrees / two sessions:
1st session : Thursday March 28, 2019 and Friday March 29, 2019
Applications are to be submitted before Friday March 15, 2019 (date as confirmed by postmark).
2nd session : Monday September 2, 2019
Applications are to be submitted before Friday August 21, 2019 (date as confirmed by postmark).
Documents to be included with the registration form:
- a photocopy of a valid identification document or a foreign resident card for foreign students;
- certified photocopies of the original diplomas;
- certificates justifying the years of art studies;
- a curriculum vitae;
- three passport photos (name and surname written on the back);
- a cover letter
- Registration fees (30€), cheque made out to “M. le Receveur Municipal”.
Foreign documents, diplomas and study certificates delivered by foreign embassies, ministries or establishments must be translated to French by a sworn translator and certified true copies of the original. Applicants who interrupted their studies since receiving their A-Level must provide a description of their activities during this period.
The results are communicated by post, beginning of July and mid-September.
Written registration confirmation and payment of the registration fees must imperatively be done by all admitted applicants before the beginning of the academic year.